Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow White ate the Poison Apple!!!


She is so freakin funny!!!


Brecklynn loves her Princess Dresses. The adults were just sitting in the kitchen having casual conversation when my niece Braylee comes in and says, "Hurry hurry come look at Brecklynn!" We all go running thinking something is wrong, and sure enough, she had ate the poison apple and fell into a deep sleep. Only by the kiss of her daddy would she wake up. LoL, I just love this age. She has such an imagination and is always entertaining us!


3 comments:

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

THAT IS SERIOUSLY THEE CUTEST THING !!!! YOUR MAKING ME MAJOR BABY HUNGRY :):)

#6 Drake Family! said...

Ha ha so stinkin' cute!! Love it! I can't wait to have my little girl and play dress up with her :-)

Cassie said...

Seeing your pug made me soo sad.. I used to have one.. They are the best dogs!!