Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ok so Breck got ahold of my camera!!!

Ok so this is the funniest picture she took! I was laughing so hard when I saw it...She was prob almost blind after taking it...
This is before I realized she even had my camera...We were driving through Walmart parking lot waiting for my sister to get out...What a joke Brecklynn capturing the beauty of her feet and knees.


Ok she caught me and she did tell Beau, yes I was texting and driving but as you can see I am not looking at my phone at ALL!!!



What the?!? HaHa...How did you get ahold of mommies camera? And you figured it out on your own? Wow!!! Good job honey now give it back...LoL






3 comments:

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

hahaha this cracks me up!!! she is a very smart lil girl.... i still struggle working my camera!!! hope ya had a great christmas and new years!!!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

hahaha this cracks me up!!! she is a very smart lil girl.... i still struggle working my camera!!! hope ya had a great christmas and new years!!!

maegan and brian lutz said...

Ha Ha thats so funny. I know they are smart little things aren't they. Trevor will hold my phone and say "CHEESE" just like i do to take his pict. She is still adorable. Hope all is well. Maegan