Thursday, March 19, 2009

Full House...

Mr. Mickey Mouse the fat cat!!!

Tinkerbell, the little Princess

The two newest members (sugar gliders): Gus Gus the lover Boy

and Cinderella...
If you didn't know, my sister Ash her Husband Brett and my two little nieces all live with me. And I could have gone nuts when my brother in law came home with two Sugar Gliders!!! aghhh all we need is another animal lol...My house is really clean and I like it that way!!! Luckily Sugar Gliders like to stay in their cage and on your shoulders...I don't need another furry lil butt running around haha...I have to admit they are pretty dang cute though and they like me the most!!! And even though there is crazy madness in my house, we are all there together and that is what makes it a home. I love it and wouldn't change it for the world.











2 comments:

#6 Drake Family! said...

ok i am so stinkin jealous of you having sugar gliders!! i wanted one so bad since forever ago and i never go to get any :-( i'm gonna totally have to come over and play with them one of these days!!

Rob & Angie said...

hahaha that is hilarious...u totally stuffed ur bra w/gus gus & took him to work u little sly dog u! hahaha x0x0x0